Eire Constructions currently requires experienced pipe layers and experienced pipeline excavator operators.
These are permanent positions in the Hunter region.
Project commences mid-January 2019.
- Pipe Laying experience (knowledge of specifications, reading plans, working with levels)
- Excavator Operator experience (trench work and final trim)
- Experienced in installation of large DICL & MSCL water mains
- Experience on large civil construction sites
- Available for an immediate start
- Drivers licence
- White card
- Contactable references
- Hunter Water experience preferred
- Sintakote training preferred.
Please email resumes to [email protected] by COB 16 Jan 2019.