- Address:John Oxley Drive Port Macquarie
- Client:H. R. Troon
- Value:$1.25 million
- Start Date:June 2018
- Finish Date:December 2018
Key Components: Traffic Management, Road Construction, Landscaping, Drainage, Design & Construction, Concrete Constructions – Water Retaining Structures, Concrete Constructions, Bulk Earthworks,
Eire Constructions lays foundations for Bunnings Mega Store
The new $43 million Bunnings Warehouse at John Oxley Drive Port Macquarie opened its doors in March 2019. Eire Constructions was contracted to move 55,000 cubic metres of earth which included 10,000 cut to fill and 45,000 cut to spoil.
The new Bunnings Store is 18,000 square metres and will service the regions building, trade and home renovation needs into the future.
The Bunnings Store includes 74 aisles, a six lane timber yard with 28 car parking spots and a dedicated trade centre.
- Site development clearing and grubbing
- 55,000 cubic metres of earthworks including 10,000 cut to fill and 45,000 cut to spoil.
- Removal of excess spoil from the site including management of on road truck haul.
- Excavation for storm water drainage and utility trenches
- Place and compact 40,000 square metres of gravels for the carpark and building pad
- Installation of timber retaining walls around the perimeter of construction site approximately 800 metres
- Installation of acoustic fencing
- Completed construction survey for the associated works
Find out more about Eire Constructions earthmoving and excavation service across New South Wales and the Mid North Coast.