We are seeking a new team member to join us in our accounts and plant division at our Port Macquarie office.
Applicants are to have a background in administration, accounts and book keeping. Construction and construction machinery knowledge is preferable but not essential.
Some key responsibilities include:
* Receiving and processing invoices, dockets, expense forms and requests for payments,
* Creating Purchase Orders,
* Maintaining spreadsheets,
* Managing plant maintenance and registration,
* General office administration,
* Answering and directing phone calls when required.
Typical qualities of successful applicants include:
* Strong understanding of the workings of an office,
* Basic understanding of accountancy and book keeping,
* Excellent interpersonal skills – to deal with clients, subcontractors and suppliers,
* Good organisational skills and ability to work within existing process and implement processes if required,
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Skills with particular reference to Excel,
* Experience with processing invoices and data entry.
The position will be a full-time position.
Please submit applications through the form located on our careers page or forward applications to HR at [email protected].
Good luck to all the potential candidates.