WHS/ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER – NEWCASTLE /HUNTER AREA
Eire Constructions have an opportunity for a full time site based WHS/Environmental Officer based in the Newcastle/Hunter area. For an immediate start.
We offer excellent pay and working conditions and the package includes a company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop.
Reporting to the Construction Manager and Project Manager you will have a minimum three years’ experience in the following areas.
- WHS &/or Environmental inspections and auditing
- WHS &/or Enviro hazard identification & risk assessment
- SWMS &/or Enviro Work Method Statement creation & implementation
- Pre-start & tool box delivery
- NCR root-cause analysis & corrective action management
- Enviro field testing (soil & water pH, water quality testing)
- Pipeline and or engineering experience preferred
Please apply via our careers page.